University of Malaya, representing Social Security Research Centre, has recently signed an agreement of cooperation with KDI School of Public Policy and Management, South Korea. The purpose of the MoU is to promote collaboration within both parties in order to foster academic and education cooperation through:
- Exchange of students, teaching and research staff
- Cooperation in joint scientific research
- Exchange of scientific papers and publications
- Exchange of information concerning academic administrative practices and experience; and
- Organizing of joint workshops, conferences and publications
We look forward for a fruitful outcome with the strengthening of our relationship with KDI.